Policies and crap like that...
You want to sell my stuff? Awesome. Few things are better than legally making cash off someone else's work. Seriously. Almost seems like getting away with something doesn't it? Like one of these days we'll wake up and there will be some new law that adds affiliate sales to the list of illegal substances or something.
Guess you better get busy selling before that happens. :)
Seriously though, it's awesome you want to promote my stuff. Thank you. Let me give you the "skinny" on how this works...
There are two types of products I offer that you can sell.
- You can resell my services. Okay, so services aren't technically a "product," but for now we'll pretend. I offer various design and marketing services in my store that include things like website design, logos, eBook design, website reviews, and the like. You can make 25% commission from selling any of these services. All of the services that qualify for 25% commission are listed in the "Services" section of my store, oddly enough.
- You can sell my courses, eBooks, and informational products. This includes any online learning, eCourse, eBook, or other information product I create. For those products, you'll earn 50% commission on each sale.
Coaching session sales are not included in any of my affiliate programs. So you will earn my thanks, but no commission if you sell them.
My Affiliate Policies:
- I don't let just anyone sell my stuff. If I don't feel your business model or website / blog is a good fit for my brand, I will not approve your application. This is for your benefit as well as mine.
- Be cool and legit. I don't want my stuff associated with any business, individual, group, blog or website that promotes anything racist, infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, spam, hacking, malicious software or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights. So if you're involved in any of that, please don't bother applying.
- If I don't get paid, neither do you. For example, if someone bails on a design project without paying, then no commission will be paid. Same for refunds. Again, if I don't get paid, neither do you.
- Commissions are paid the month following the sale. For example, if you sell an eBook this month, your commission will be paid by the end of next month.
- Know what's included with each item before you try to sell it. You can find this out by simply reviewing the sales page for the item - or if you're still not sure, just ask me. Some of my design services do not include things like hosting, printing, photography, etc. So know what is and isn't included with an item before you sell it, so you don't get stuck footing the bill for something you promised that wasn't included.
- I reserve the right to terminate an affiliate commission on a product, or the entire affiliate program at any time, with or without notice. I also reserve the right to kick an affiliate from the program for violation of any of these policies.
- All commissions are paid via Paypal.
- There's no minimum. If you only sold one $10 eBook this month, you'll still get your $5 commission so you can go on a wild and crazy shopping binge at your local dollar store.
- All prices in the store are U.S. Dollars.
- These policies are subject to change, so it would be a good idea to review them from time to time.
If you're cool with those policies, just fill out the form on the right to apply to be an affiliate and start making money off my stuff.